Sunday, September 18, 2011

Someone Special to Me

Pang and me during the summer we met in 2008.

"Can you correct these for me?"  Pang asked as she handed me a paper.
"Sure. I'd be happy to."

Correcting students' practice English writing is nothing new, especially in exam season.  What I didn't expect in correcting this paper, was to be reading about myself.

Someone Special to Me
Julia, who is from U.S.A is my special friend.  She is around 25 years old.  She is pretty with her oval face pointed nose and her eyes are brown.  In addition,  her personality is friendly humble, casual and fun to be with.  She is study Thai Language, and right now she can speaking read write and understand Thai Language and Thai culture very well.  Fulthermore, she is pay attention with anybody who is around her.  Usually she and I we are spend time together by go to noodles restaurant place.  And sometime we go to night market.  While she always help me with my English homework.  She is very kind woman and she is very special of me.

There's plenty to correct, but Pang clearly communicated her point this week, and it made me feel special. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment