Sunday, January 23, 2011

Girl's Night

"I thank God for healing my relationship with my mom.  We used to fight all the time, but now we are getting along."

"Praise God for teaching me more about him this past year, causing me to love him and know his love for me more."

"I am grateful for God showing his love for my family and me when my cousins died in the car accident this past year.  I wanted to be angry at God, but he kept reminding me how gracious he is." 

"Thank you God for providing in ways far beyond my imagination, beyond anyone could have provided or even imagined providing."

"I am thankful for God giving me strength in my studies and work and being patient with me as he teaches me over and over to trust and rely on him."

As each girl took a turn sharing what she was grateful for in this past year, my thankfulness to the Lord welled inside me even more.  What an amazing God we have! 

After a time of praise and thanksgiving, we moved on to the part of girl's night that is meant to build community and remind the girls of how beautiful they are...facials and nails!





When I told N she could pick any color she wanted for my nails, I had to agree when she pulled out the hot pink.  They came out better than I expected, but my nails probably won't be seeing this color again for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment