Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome to the Journey

Welcome to the journey of life.
Welcome to the journey of following Christ.
Welcome to the journey to bring God Glory.
Welcome to my journey.

I praise the Lord for bringing me to this point in life. Hopefully this blog allows you to take some of the journey with me. My goal is to share with you how Christ is working through my journey, wherever he sends me. Sometimes it will be what the Lord has been teaching me recently, sometimes it will just be a funny story, sometimes a praise or prayer request, sometimes there will be no update for a long time, and sometimes they will be frequent. Above all, may the Lord be glorified through my journey as well as yours.

Julia

1 comment:

  1. Yes, praise God, Julia, for what He is doing in your life. I will be praying for you, so I appreciate the prayer requests and prayers answered. I look forward to the times when you can add to your blog, because from past experiences, with your short term mission trips, you always made me feel like I was seeing those days with you, the good, the funny and the challenging.

    ReplyDelete