Thursday, May 23, 2013

God just doing what He does

 

"Why couldn't people work on the Sabbath?"
"Why was Jesus not supposed to talk to the woman from...ummm...Sam...Sameria?"
"What is a Pharisee?"
"Why is Jesus called the Lamb of God?  Lamb like a sheep, right?"

The questions went on and on.  The girls seemed like they couldn't get enough. 

Neither could I!  This was amazing!

A few months ago these three girls seemed to come to small group for the food, English, and hanging out.  Now they came with a purpose.  To ask questions about what they had read in the Bible.

Only God could have sparked such an interest.

I wasn't alone in my excitement.  After small group, my Thai co-leader messaged me,  
"These girls keep asking me about how they can know God, with those hungry eyes.  No matter how tired I am, I just want to spend time and share with them.  It's so wonderful.  I'm so excited about this and what God's going to do." 
Praise God for working in hearts and giving Thai leaders the multiplication vision as well!

 
No one says our small group is only for students. 
Our "aunt" from around the corner often joins us too.
(second from right)



No comments:

Post a Comment