Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ready To Fly!

My journey towards Thailand began years ago, but this past month has been speed racing towards my take off date.  Here's a few of the big days and pictures.

July 4th my church prayed for me and said goodbye.

July 12th I recieved my language school paperwork (needed for applying for my visa.)
July 13th I drove to the Thai Consulate in Los Angeles to drop off my visa application paperwork.
July 14th I drove back to the Thai Consulate to pick up my visa.  What a relief to hold it in my hand!
We stopped at the beach on the way home from the Consulate.

July 18th I fly out of LAX.  I have a layover in China, then arrive in Bangkok early on the morning of July 20th.

I can hardly believe the time has actually come, and my feet will be on Thai soil soon.  Thank you for partnering with me in this journey and praying for me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment